Full Treatment 50-60 minutes
Sound therapy using Tibetan bowls and chimes helps to bring us to a calm meditative state, where we are still alert but more receptive to learning and focusing. Where our bodies and minds are able to allow the natural healing energies to flow.
- Improves collagen production
- Improves muscle tone
- Helps eliminate fine lines
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces stress
This is a holistic treatment and therefore the therapeutic effects last long after the treatment is finished and can include many of the following:
- Opens the energetic pathways, alleviating stasis and relieving pain
- Promote the flow of energy or “Qi” in and around the body
- Relaxes muscular tension
- Relaxes adrenals, relieves stress and equilibrates the whole body
- Promotes sound sleep
- Promotes deep and balanced breathing
- Calming – it facilitates balance and homeostasis in the body
- Stimulates the body’s healing process
Our body consists of 80% water, making us an ideal conductor for sound. Vibrational energy or ‘sound’ is used to convey information to the cells, and affect the structure of the matter according to the Law of sympathetic resonance, so one can enhance the sluggish cells of facial tissues to their natural, vibrant state, by transmitting the appropriate healing frequencies.
Everything, including our cells, vibrate to a certain frequency. That frequency may be disrupted by external and internal factors. Our moods, thoughts and emotions also reflect on our face causing wrinkles to appear and the skin to loose its natural tone.
Our emotions are reflected on the face, there is an energy network of meridians and acupuncture points. For example, years of anger and frustration can leave its mark on our face as frown lines. By administering the correct combination of sound frequencies and energy healing to areas on the face, the blockages are removed and the natural skin tone and texture can be restored.