Full Treatment 30 minutes
Face Massage involves a sequence of techniques which act as a natural facelift with no need for surgery, helping you to look and feel younger. It incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques drawn from both Japanese Face Massage and Indian Face Massage, using Acupressure and Facial Reflexology.
This advanced method of traditional facial massage treats the surface and also deep facial tissues with highly refined, gentle hand and finger manipulation.
These massage techniques can release stresses and traumas locked deeply into the muscles and energy of the face, head and neck. Our face is often our mask, hiding who we really are, and it takes much energy to maintain this “front”. Dropping this mask can be the door to profound relaxation and inner ease.
THESE TECHNIQUES CAN:
- Increase blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to the skin’s surface.
- Stimulate the nervous system.
- Improve lymphatic flow transporting bacteria and toxins away from skin cells.
- Strengthen and tone muscles, helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines.
- Repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimising the ageing process.
- Balance the chi, improving the health and appearance of the facial tissue.